About Criminal Defense Lawyer Joel Gould
Joel Gould has more than 30 years of experience defending clients in the Chicagoland area and surrounding counties. He has handled over a thousand cases and more than 400 trials. In 2015, he was recognized by The American Academy of Trial Attorneys as one of the “Premier 100 Trial Lawyers in the State of Illinois.” Mr. Gould was also named by The National Trial Lawyers as one of the “Top 100 Criminal Defense Trial Lawyers.” Membership into The National Trial Lawyers is by invitation only and extended to those attorneys who exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership in their respective state. In 2013, he was named as one of the “Top 100 DUI Attorneys in the State of Illinois” by the National Advocacy of DUI Defense. The National Advocacy for DUI Defense recognizes and selects those it has determined are the nation’s best private DUI attorneys.
In addition to criminal law matters, Mr. Gould’s office also handles cases involving personal injury, medical malpractice, and worker’s compensation. Joel Gould Law Offices has successfully recovered millions of dollars for clients and their families in cases ranging from motor vehicle and trucking accidents to construction accidents and wrongful death. Joel Gould Law Offices works closely with other top trial attorneys in Illinois – and from around the country – to provide clients with a legal team that has a proven record of success. Our years of experience working on personal injury cases across the country has confirmed that no individual attorney is the best at handling every type of injury case. For this reason, Mr. Gould’s legal team approach provides clients with a vast array of resources, experts, and experienced representation, regardless of the type of injury case, without any additional costs or fees.
Mr. Gould is a graduate of the John Marshall Law School and was admitted to the Illinois Bar in 1981. He is married and has three sons, two work at prominent Chicago law firms. For a free consultation, contact Joel Gould at his downtown office at 205 W. Randolph Street or his neighborhood office on Belmont Avenue.
Why Choose Joel Gould Law Offices
- Over 30 years of experience and success.
- Has handled over one thousand cases and more than 400 trials.
- Was named “Premier 100 Trial Attorneys for the State of Illinois”
- by The American Academy of Trial Attorneys.
- Was named one of the “Top 100 Criminal Defense Trial Lawyers”
- Was named one of the “Top 100 DUI Attorneys in the State of Illinois”
- Was named “10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction in 2017”
- by the American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys.
- Has helped recover millions of dollars in compensation for his clients and their families in personal injury, medical malpractice, and worker’s compensation cases.
- Works closely with some of the top personal injury trial attorneys in Illinois – and from around the country – to provide clients with a legal team that has a proven record of success.
Practices Law Throughout the State of Illinois, Including:
- Cook County
- DuPage County
- Lake County
- McHenry County
- Will County
- Kane County
- John Marshall Law School (Illinois) - J.D. - 1980
- Rutgers University (New Jersey) - B.A. - 1974
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- The National Trial Lawyers
- The National Advocacy of DUI Defense
- American Academy of Trial Attorneys
Get in Touch
- 1 Free Consultation
- 2 Mówimy Po Polsku
- 3 Contact Us Today
Fill out the contact form or call us at 773-281-8744 to schedule your consultation.